“The team impresses with its approach to complex negotiations, and draws praise for its “ability to understand the needs of the customer and counterparties and identify win-win solutions.”
“rapid responses and high level of detail.”
Giovanardi Pototschnig & Associati ‘finds solutions’. The team assists with debt restructurings and creditor compositions, distressed company asset disposals, insolvency-related transactions, and restructuring-related litigation
DISTRESSED COMPANIES, INSOLVENCY AND DEBT RESTRUCTURING
Our clients consist of companies, financial institutions, investment funds, other investors, insolvency proceedings bodies, and we assist them in relation to every legal aspect of the crisis and insolvency with a view to identifying the most successful legal instruments and with particular attention to the protection of their values.
We regularly support financial institutions, Italian and foreign investors in financial restructuring transactions and/or reorganization of companies, often within complex domestic and cross-border business crises, also related to important businesses listed on a regulated market and/or in the form of a corporate group.
- insolvency proceedings (bankruptcies, extraordinary administrations, arrangements with creditors and bankruptcy procedures);
- financings in the form of private agreements or implementation of recovery plans pursuant to Art. 67, third subparagraph, letter D), Bankruptcy Law;
- debt restructuring agreements ex Art. 182-bis Bankruptcy Law and the related approval procedure;
- agreements on financings for companies in crisis;
- extraordinary transactions in relation to distressed companies, also within insolvency proceedings, such as transfers of shares and/or companies and/or operating assets, corporate leases, corporate reorganizations, transfers of credits, also in bulk, and debt-to-equity swaps