“The team impresses with its approach to complex negotiations, and draws praise for its “ability to understand the needs of the customer and counterparties and identify win-win solutions.”
“rapid responses and high level of detail.”
Giovanardi Pototschnig & Associati ‘finds solutions’. The team assists with debt restructurings and creditor compositions, distressed company asset disposals, insolvency-related transactions, and restructuring-related litigation
BUSINESS CRISIS, INSOLVENCY AND DEBT RESTRUCTURING
Giovanardi-Pototschnig & Associati’s clients comprise companies, financial institutions, investment funds, other investors, bankruptcy proceedings bodies whom we advise and assist on all legal aspects of their business crisis and insolvency, with the proven ability to identify the most successful legal instruments for the case-at-hand, paying particular attention to safeguarding their values.
We regularly support financial institutions, Italian and foreign investors in debt restructuring and/or corporate reorganisation transactions, often in complex cross-border business distress and insolvency cases, even with respect to important listed companies and large corporate groups.
- Bankruptcy proceedings (insolvency, extraordinary administration and composition with creditors)
- Financings in the form of private agreements or in implementation of certified recovery plans pursuant to Article 67, third paragraph, letter d) of the Italian Insolvency Law
- Debt restructuring agreements pursuant to Article 182-bis of the Italian Insolvency Law and the related validation process
- Facility agreements for distressed companies
- Extraordinary transactions in relation to distressed companies, also within bankruptcy proceedings, such as the transfer of shareholdings, companies and/or company assets, corporate leases, corporate reorganisations, credit transfers, even in bulk, and debt-to-equity swaps