We provide legal advice and assistance in relation to corporate law and corporate governance issues, as well as domestic and cross-border M&A transactions in favour of both Italian and foreign clients within the private equity sector.
We have a long-standing experience in the above areas and we assist Clients in corporate operations, transfers of companies and shares, as well as extraordinary transactions, such as operations on share capital, transformations and reorganisations of corporate structures, including highly complex ones and/or relating to distressed companies.
The Firm has also a wide experience in the planning and management of complex special transactions, also intra-group, such as share capital transactions, transformation and reorganisation of corporate structures, as well as commercial and corporate contracts of any kind which the Firm deals with on a daily basis, with special attention to the development of the negotiations’ dynamics, following market practice.
- acquisitions and transfers of shares (totalitarie, di controllo o di minoranza);
- acquisitions and sales of companies and business units;
- joint-venture transactions (both contractual and corporate);
- leveraged buyouts;
- venture capital investment transactions by private equity and venture capital funds;
- issuing of financial instruments also in favour of employees; and
- restructuring of industrial groups, turnaround and special situations.