Office in Milan

The building in the center of Milan where Giovanardi e Associati occupies two entire floors and one partially, renowned for its characteristic Art Nouveau façade -known in Italy as “Liberty Style”-, giving the name to the adjacent square and is now incorporated in a modern building, developed upwards and sideward with big windows.

The building was built in 1956, according to the projects of Architect Muzio, who decorated it by using the original façade of the Hotel del Corso, one of the most renowned buildings in Art Nouveau in the center of Milan, originally built between 1902 and 1905, designed by architects Angelo Cattaneo and Giacomo Santamaria, demolished after World War II because of the damages suffered from bombing.

The Hotel del Corso, not only was one of the most luxurious hotels in Milan, but it was also known for its theatre Teatro Trianon, which at that time was considered like a temple of Milanese theatre. Please refer to the historical reconstruction made by Paolo Colussi.

 

> Paolo Colussi – Il Teatro Milanese di Cletto Arrighi